I’ve shared quite a few things with y’all about me, my kids and my life. But I’d like you to get to know me a little bit more! Here are some random facts about… ME!
- I was born and raised in Northwest Ohio (Toledo area.) Still living the life in the 419!
- I married my high school sweetheart at 19. We started dating when we were 14 & 15!
- My full name is Brittni Cierra Flores. My oldest is named after me, Cierra. My mom wanted to name me Cierra Marie but my dad wasn’t convinced. I always said I would name my first daughter Cierra Marie.. and VIOLA!
- I’ve always wanted 4 kids.
- I HATE CHEESE! I even take the cheese off my pizza! BUT! I do love pizza!😉
- I went to nursing school at the University of Toledo for 2 years, straight out of high school. After having my daughter, I decided to take a year and half off, until going to Cosmetology school!
- I’ve struggled with anxiety since I was little. It has always come off as anger; yelling, saying harsh words and overreacting. I only realized what it was and how to deal with it in the last few years.
- I have 2 nieces who are my best friends. My oldest niece is only 6 years younger than me, the other is only 9 years younger!
- Since I was a child, my dream car has been a mini van. Yep, you read that right, a mini van! Been living that dream since 2014!
- I very rarely cuss in front of my parents or in public, but I have a bit of a potty mouth at home and with close friends! 🤐
- I despise winter. I live for summer, sun, and swimsuits.
- I used to have a reoccurring dream about my funeral. Morbid, right?! I could see my husbands face, but could only make out 3 pairs of feet for my kids. Since having my 4th, I haven’t had the dream!
- I’m terrified of spiders, but I also feel bad killing them.
- I have 5 tattoos.
- In another life, my dream job would be an Actor.
And there you have it! 15 super random (and a little weird) facts about me, The Meltdown Mama! Comment below and give me a few fun facts about yourself!
And a big thanks to all my readers for taking the time to read my posts, comment, and for the encouraging words. It means more to me than you will ever know!